Pages

Search blog and web

Help don't know what to do?!?!?!?!

OK I'll try to keep this as short and concise as possible. My wife and I have been married for 3 and a half years and since day one there has been issues. To start she was molested by her grandfather from the ages of 2-12 so I can understand that there are inherent trust issues towards men and I was willing to work with this and still have and would, the thing is that I feel like her subconscious is sabotaging everything. On top of the fact that she is a major hypocrite, everything that she doesn't want me to do its ok for her, example I ask her not to hang out with someone for certain reasons and she responds I will hang out with who I want but we split funds and she tries to still tell me what to do with me money, mind you all bills are paid. We have been rocky since the end of Oct and when I ask her what's going on she never gives me a direct answer and then when I final come to terms it might end and give her space and tell her basically what she asked for and then she gets mad and says she fells alone mind you I get talked down to and somewhat verbally abused. But I take it to a point I am a guy and my father did yell at me like no other so its nothing new. I just don't know what to do we have three kids and I want and could be happy with her I just don't think she is capable of being in a relationship. She finds every reason to sabotage things when going good, got her breakfast the other morning and got bacon egg cheese biscuit, got a call while she was one the way to her job saying I got her bacon and ****ed up her morning. This isn't once and a while behavior she is like this constantly and I just am at the end of my rope I have to real support system or friends to vent to which is why I am here seeking the wisdom of you fine folks. She says I am a horrible husband but I clean cook take care of the kids and pretty much do everything for her I know it's not right and I am making it worse but you don't know this woman she takes serious offense to little things can't joke its stressful like walking on egg shells. But when she is good its fine but those times are far outweighed by the "darker" times. if you want any more details or specifics let me know because this barley cracks the tip of things post would be pages if I went into it all. Advice please……

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment