Pages

Search blog and web

Ok so.

  • Thread Starter

Approximately a year ago I broke up with my long term girlfriend, it wasn't a shock as we both saw it coming etc. Initially I just carried on with life and buried my head into my university work and "saw" two girls briefly before breaking it off because they wanted something I wasn't ready for. When the year had finished I then proceeded to go out a lot. I had a couple of one night stands and went from the odd conversation with her to completely avoiding her. After a summer of pretty much going out to get wasted/pull I returned to uni with a pretty poor estimation of women in general. However, at the start of the year I began to see another girl and took it slowly before I got bored. Ever since then I've again just buried my head in the books and pretty much forgot about women unless I go on a night out.

Over the past year I've very rarely had contact with my ex (I've never seen her face to face since we finished), but recently I have had longer conversations with her. I wouldn't say I have any feelings for the girl anymore and haven't for a good period of time. I wouldn't take her back now.

Do you think my response is normal? I went from quite a big believer in romance/girlfriends etc to now been quite content to just be on my own. I don't know whether it will just take someone special to come along to break this trend. The only thing I regret is not having a blow out, in terms of having an argument or something with her before we ended.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment