Pages

Search blog and web

Worried my husband is self destructing and found out I am pregnant......

So my husband's brother recently committed suicide and they were super close. Well I am worried he is starting to go down hill he has been really depressed and just acting very distant past few weeks
And I got home from work the other night and walk in on him passed out on our bed with a needle sticking out of his arm. This should be a semi happy time just found out I am pregnant with our first child. But he is self destructing on me and 8 don't know what to do. He keeps blaming himself for his brothers suicide and now the drugs? He has never ever done that he has always been very naive about that probably because his parents sheltered him so much! What should I do? Advice?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment