Pages

Search blog and web

PLEASE HELP - How do i tell my boyfriend?

  • Thread Starter

Before you assume anything, no I haven't cheated or done anything like that. But i really need your help :(

Basically, I made plans to see my boyfriend and since it's summer now,
I was originally going to go back to university which is 4 hours away from where I currently live. I told him before I will be going back soon in a week so he took a few days off so he can see me when I head back etc.

This is where the problem starts, my family are giving me a hard time and saying they miss me a lot and don't want me to go yet and that I can just go back in September.

I'm torn between two sides, I know it's my fault for letting my boyfriend know so early but he said he can't wait another month or two to see me . My parents don't want me to go and I want to stay at home because I miss my parents too. I can't take the train etc because I'm not allowed and if my parents find out - I am screwed because they are overprotective as hell.

TLDR: Made plans with bf to go spend time with him in uni but it's 4 hours away, parents want me to stay home, they are overprotective and I am not allowed to go anywhere 'too far' even though i'm capable. How do i tell my bf I want to stay at home?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment