Pages

Search blog and web

Why?

I have been divorced now for over a year. I was married for 9 (when I was 19) years to a military member. We had little sex, never bought me any gifts, or anything like that. He tells me when he gets back from deployment that he slept with a 17 your old before he deployed. This was a 17 yr old boy, he was molested as a child by a male cousin. We stayed together for 2 more years living the same way as before. He started hanging out with younger people. Older teenagers and early 20s. He started having this one kid over all the time. It bothered me. But after he filed for divorce I started dating a wonderful man. But why is it I feel extremely sadden by my ex. He is still looking for a new women to love him. Why did this happen to me? How stupid can I be. But I feel guilty. He said I left him for another man, but what about all of the above stuff he did. I am just deeply sadden by this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment