Pages

Search blog and web

Girls: Is this ok or creepy to say(or even think)

  • Thread Starter

I'm on anon because I know people on TSR and don't want everyone to know about my personal life.
I'm a guy and I recently got engaged. I think my fiancé is really beautiful and I am very highly attracted to her. She has really beautiful facial features too.
I forgot about genetics this whole time and I think that I don't look like my parents. When I met my fiancé's mother, I saw she looked a lot like my fiancé. 90% alike. She has the same facial features, the same eyes, same nose, same face shape and her voice sounds very similar. She just looked more aged version of my fiancé(she's in her 50s and my fiancé is in her 20s) but still she looks really beautiful even at that age. I'm embarrassed about thinking like this. I mean I'm not sexually attracted to her mother, I'm just fascinated that they look so alike and now I'm thinking that I want a daughter that has those same facial features.
Is it creepy that I think this about her? I mean should I tell her that her mother is a very beautiful woman and that she looks just like her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment