Pages

Search blog and web

interesting and alittle confused

I'm alittle offended. confused and disapointed.

took my son to the hunters safety course and was in shock that all the videos except 1 were women charchaters and girls. it was so glaring that my son commented that why are only girls in the training videos.

now I realise there are more females hunting and to make them feel more accepted they have made an effort to include them in the training videos but it was so uneven that it kinda turned me off.

I was also disapointed that some of the older people taking the class were so far behind in their knowledge that it was alittle scary.

with that said it was a fun day watching my son score 39 out of 39 on the test and being the start of the day answering almost all of the class room questions. mostly because hardly anybody was willing to answer them they actually nickednamed him captian knowledge!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment