Pages

Search blog and web

I just caught him red handed...

So... I've never posted before. Just joined yesterday. My husband of 9 years (been together for 15) recently told me that he felt confused and foggy and disrespected in our marriage and needed some space. Then I found out that he had been seeing another "person of interest". Seriously, that's what he called her. This was three months ago. Then it was, he slept with her, but he felt regret and wanted to work on our marriage and was deflecting her advances. So... I've been very depressed. Crying myself to sleep for weeks. Not knowing what was going on. Horrific panic attacks even with Xanax. I'm a strong woman, I think. I've been supporting our household for 90% of the bills for the past ten years, I have a great job, he's a musician...
So, fast forward to tonight. I am working late. I realize that one of his friends is playing a gig near my work. Hmm. I think. I wonder if he's there. It's Friday night. A few blocks away from work. Not far. So I go... I see his car. SOMETHING tells me just watch. I do, and guess what?! She's with him, the woman that that he has stated keeps after him and he's deflecting. He opens the car door for her. I run across the street and yell, hey , he sees me, and I know he quickly shuts the door. I'm too fast, I get there and pound the window. I look at her and say, oh you must be ! And then I proceed to call him out on his lies to her and me. I'm like, oh, so did he tell you why i left? because he spent the night with you. But now he's telling me that he wants to work on our marriage. and you won't give up. She quickly leaves with his friend. I then tell him to get out of the f'n car, because we need to talk. I tell him, I'm so done. Divorce is happening. ASAP. We ar e going to fast track it. We go have a drink, and I'm so happy because the not knowing is why was killing me? And now I know.
Is this normal? I've been so so depressed. I mean literally panic attacks and crying. But now I know he's a liar and a cheat and I'm happy?! Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow but for now the only feeling I have is relief and knowing its over.
Normal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment