Pages

Search blog and web

What is H Thinking? He asked for Divorce and Sex in the same night?

I'll probably delete this post later, but I'm so confused right now. I have a long back story in CWI, but the bottom line is I cheated, husband gave me another chance to R, and I screwed it up by kissing another man and using trickle truth to confess when we discovered I am pregnant about a week ago. Husband wants divorce and is going through some serious anger and pain. He asked me last night both for a) an abortion (he doesn't want the baby, because it'll remind him of deceit, and b) a divorce. He's serious. I'm trying really hard to accept my consequences for what I've done, and it's hard. I'd love another chance and for us to do some serious counseling but he's reached his limit.

My confusion comes in the fact that he tried to have sex last night.. woke me up in the middle of the night rubbing all over me and said he needed a release and was really h*rny. I, completely confused and still half asleep, just stared at him, puzzled. He got mad and stormed off saying, "Just save it for the next guy then." When I asked him again about it while he left for work, he said "It's fine. After everything I've given you, you deny me the simplest thing I need."

What the heck is that? !?! Can a BS or another man give me some insight as to what was going through his head? Of course I want to give him sex, but is that healthy when I'm trying to let him go and get the divorce he wanted? It would be counter active. Right?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment