Pages

Search blog and web

Have any of you dealt with a partner with a chronic health problem?

  • Thread Starter

I consider myself to be a relatively good looking guy, albeit a little shy to start with when I meet new people. However within the last couple of years I have been diagnosed with a chronic condition known as fibromyalgia, which essentially manifests itself as chronic pain, sleep problems, cognitive difficulties, parasthesias and more. Thankfully mine is mild compared to others, although I can get flare ups which can put me in a depressed mood, or make me agitated. My question is have any of you had to deal with a partner who had a chronic medical condition, be it mental or physical? I'm concerned I may be alone for a long time as a result of this, or should I get a partner, I will become a burden on them on the days when I'm feeling particularly terrible. Any insight would be much appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment