Pages

Search blog and web

BF pressured me to have sex and I said no. And he is secretly happy.

  • Thread Starter

I was dating this guy for a few months and he was starting to really pressure me to have sex. I was really uncomfortable and I didn't like the way he was treating me. So I ended it with him and told him that I wanted to save my virginity for something long-lasting and serious. Also, he's going to be going abroad for a year in several months, so our relationship would not have lasted long. I did not think it would be worth bringing sex into the relationship, which would be serious.

I ended the relationship due to the fact that I wasn't willing to have sex. He wasn't happy and found it difficult.

But here's the funny thing, I saw that he had texted one of his friends, and he told her: 'I'm actually really happy she said no. It shows that she respects herself enough to not let herself be used for sex.'

When he saw that I saw that text, he was really embarrassed and tried to cover it up but it was too late.

I'm obviously glad, but I find it odd that he would pressure me so much, if he knew it wouldn't be good for me. Can someone explain?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment