Pages

Search blog and web

When you miss someone and have no means to contact them :(

  • Thread Starter

How do you cope in this predicament...not only am I without a direct form of contacting them, but even if I did it would mean I'm in breach of the condition they'd set. I'm really scared to even message them on here incase it aggravates them since I know how much they hate repetition.

I just want to talk to my friend and I'm really down as I have to resit my uni exam since I was depressed at the time hence failed it.

I think about them every single minute and he probably has moved on long ago....of course I want them to move on with their life and be happy with someone else but y can't I stop thinking about them! It's comforting at times, but mostly it's really painful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment