Pages

Search blog and web

Problems in a 6 year old marriage

Hi, I am a 30 year old woman living with my husband and our 2 year old son. I love my family very much and I know my husband does too. I don't see us divorcing at all. However, there are a lot of issues between us that need to be sorted badly. I am unhappy to a certain level in our marriage. Firstly, I am a very bossy and dominating woman. My husband on te other hand is quite submissive. Although this might seem ideal, I crave for a man who dominates me, someone who initiates sex and someone who will lead the way. However, I understand that this is not possibly easily because of my extremely dominating nature. I get angry very easily when things don't go my way and yell and insult my husband and his parents sometimes too. I have given up my career (100% happy with the decision) and now I stay at home with my son. My husband and I have talks about this problem often and whenever I say that he should be a bit more manly, he defends himself by saying that I am a man and that I am very bossy and need to calm down a bit. I feel like it is a cycle. I find it hard to be submissive when I know that he can't deal with situations, for example, if our cable TV gets messed up and if he calls the cable guys, they will only get here next week while if I call them I can get them to come here tomorrow. I hope I am making sense. I really want him to man up. Even in sexual matters, I am the one always making the first move and he often jokes that I drag him to bed when he is working (seems to enjoy it) when inside my heart, I would rather be dragged especially because I know he thinks I rule. We recently had a talk where he said that he was completely done with my nasty behavior. Any advice would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment