Pages

Search blog and web

Should i end it? Or stay with him?

  • Thread Starter

Firstly we have been friends since primary school (age 8+) and then went seperate secondary schools so lost contact, we then bumped into eachother at a club and became friends, a week or 2 later; we were dating.

We've been dating 3 months now and im debating if to end it....

I am 19 and he is 19 next week. This is my first relationship ever.

He has commitment issues, and already told me this when we started dating. We have never said i love you to each other (which I'm fine with) he said he used to say it to all of his girlfriends without meaning it so doesn't wanna throw the words around. I'm not saying it because i dont love him; yet.

At first we saw each other 5/6 times a week, now maybe once or twice.

He works 6 days a week and has 7am starts so prefers if i dont stay over as it means i have to wake up at 5 and then get dropped home by him. He's goong to start his police training in September so i know i will see him even less.

My problem isnt that, its the fact he may never be ready for commitment, he doesnt really show me affection or say nice things to me, i know this isnt what every relationship is about.

He actually makes me doubt myself and makes me feel confused, question myself etc.

I wanted to end it a few weeks ago but i just don't have the guts to do it. Should i wait for him to dump me or do it myself?

I really do enjoy spending time with him and he sometimes makes me happy but i know i deserve better....

Help?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment