Pages

Search blog and web

The closure of paperwork

So...my ex and I were legally separated in June, 2012. We made an attempt at reconciliation that ended in January, 2014. The end of the reconciliation was when I was really emotionally done but interestingly, since my ex filed the final paperwork a couple of weeks ago and I can now definitively say I'm divorced and not separated, I really do feel freer and like a door has finally closed and I can move on.

The day he told me he filed I was SAD...but it's been interesting watching myself all of a sudden start thinking of the new possibilities. AND...like I can start setting goals and making plans again. Separation made me feel like I was in limbo and I didn't realize how much until now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment