Pages

Search blog and web

Girls in general; How would you react if?

  • Thread Starter

So the last thread I made on a similar topic made me laugh my head off at some of the responses, so I decided to make another (last one). I guess the responses to this might be all the more interesting from people in relationships.. (p.s, your current boyfriend can not be the boy in the story)

... You're relaxing at home in your onesie on a Sunday evening, it's raining hard and thundering loudly when you hear a knock at the door.. you think who could this be? When you step into the hallway you literally freeze at the sight of the person at the door. You can't believe it's him. He's at your door. It's your first true love, the boy who you never really got over, who you still think about sometimes and may or may not have drunk-dialed/text more than a few times.. it's the one that got away. And he's at your door, with your favourite flowers.. he looks focused and his hair is wet and messy in the rain and your heart flips a little bit at the sight of him.. You go to the door, open it and ask him "What are you doing here?" in your calmest tone of voice .. he takes a deep breath in and then tells you "I still love you, *insert name here*, I made the biggest mistake letting you go out of my life *insert your name*, I should never have given up so easily, should have foug ht harder to keep you .. I love you so much, and I want you back.. I can't stand not having you in my life anymore.. I need you back *insert name here*".. He stares intently into your eyes waiting for a response..

You react by------







You have to specify whether or not you have a boyfriend.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment