Pages

Search blog and web

Me and my boyfriend broke up but I've lost more than the relationship.

  • Thread Starter

Me and my boyfriend have just broken up after nearly 2 years together. I was the one who tried to fight for it, I was stupid and begged and pleaded but it didn't work out...

So I live in Newcastle but I'm originally from Manchester as I came up here for uni then stayed up there for him... After my student tenancy ended me my ex moved into his parents house to try and save some money.... Because we have broken up I had no where to go so I have come back to Manchester because I need my friends and family around me at the minute.... however my whole life is in Newcastle - I have had to leave my cat at his, I have a job up there what I like and I absolutely adore Newcastle. Also I don't have a permanent home back in Manchester, I moved out my mums a long time before I went to uni and I am staying in the spare room - and without a job I'll just be staying at friends houses and have no stability. Also I don't know when I'm going to get myself sorted to get my cat back and because she is still staying at his I have to stay in contact with him which is really really difficult.

I don't know whether to go back up and continue my life or stay in Manchester? It's so hard because I don't have my close friends up there, if any that can make me feel better and Newcastle has so many memories of mine and my ex's relationship.

What makes it all harder is the night we had an argument, we 'called it off' in the heat of the moment and I didn't think we were actually over... Long story story, as I know I shouldn't have done this but I went through his phone the next morning and saw that 2 hours after we supposedly broke up he was messaging another girl that had said she fancied him that works in the bar opposite - he was saying he had no ties anymore and that he would **** her and that they should meet up sometime... Who does this 2 hours after a break up with a girlfriend of 2 years? I confronted him about it and he said he did it as a distraction... I asked him the following day if he was still messaging her and he said 'yes but it's nothing like that'... He said he still loved me so how can he just do that? Speaking to guys is the last thing I want to so right now! My mind is doing overtime because I saw his was out last night and all I can think of is that he was out with this other girl. My heart feels like it's breaking :(

Anyway I don't know whether to stay in Manchester with my friends and family and start a new life here or go back and hurt on my own but have my job and be in the place I like.

Also neither one of us has changed out Facebook status yet, should I take the plunge and do it first?

Or any tips on how to help get over him?

Thanks in advance!




Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment