Pages

Search blog and web

Went out with a guy, kissed him goodbye... on the cheek... he looked strange...?!

  • Thread Starter

Dear TSR. I feel I have committed a cardinal dating sin of some sort... Long story short I'm a girl who went out to eat with a guy who asked me out a week ago. We'd been texting for a while, so him asking me was a step I'm glad he took. He dropped me home and we had an awkward "I enjoyed myself" blah blah moment. It went on for around 2 mins, felt like an eternity but in a good way. Like we were both soaking up how much we'd enjoyed ourselves. Difficult to explain. Anyway, he was smiling... Almost as though he was expecting something. I thought he'd make a move but he didn't and it was really dragging on. Not that I didn't want to sit in the car with him, I just felt like something should have been done at that point. So I said something funny as I opened the door, then leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

THE LOOK ON HIS FACE. It was like he was taken aback. But not in an angry/disappointed WTF way. More of a "u wot" way. I can't explain it. He knows I'm reserved so there's no way he'd expected me to start sucking him off or anything. I felt horrified that I'd done it. I'm not a girl who goes out a lot with guys and this was my first proper date. Did I do something wrong? Should I have kissed him on the lips? Was the cheek thing juvenile? It just seemed fitting... Ugh. He has texted me since but he didn't mention it. Should I? I want to garner a range of views. Boys and girls. Thanks guys.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment