Pages

Search blog and web

Happier without you

Good Afternoon Everyone, don't really know if I'm doing this right, so here we go.
I am 32 years old, my "wife" 30 and our little guy is almost 3 :(
I will kind of start from where we are at right now and them have some flashbacks, as we get in to it:
3 days ago "wife" asked for a divorce out of the blue through an argument, I (being the nice guy) kept my cool and thought to myself (she's being hormonal), and told her that she needs to calm down and talk about this with a chilled mind.
(not the first time she asked for a divorce, we did the whole MC thing, the MC said after a few sessions that she needed to work on the "wife" alone or the "wife" could go to another C if she pleases, she chose the same MC. a few weeks went by and things start to be better, I started to feel better and work on my codependence issues, "wife" stoped going to the sessions).
She kept freaking out, so I left the room and went to DS bedroom.
Next day we didn't socialized at all in the morning, when I came back home from work, she was also back from work looking for day care for DS and a place for her, her mentioning that someone would have to grab DS from daycare everyday at 5:30, I said that I would do it (I have a flexible schedule at work) as more time I can spend with DS better and I said that: If we are going ahead with this I want 50% custody and that all I care is him (DS), thinking that she would back off.
Next morning she mentioned that she couldn't find a place that accept pets and that she didn't know what to do with the dog, I said: I will take the dog too, and when I left the door to go to work, it sinked in that, it was serious. So I drove to work bawling my eyes like a little girl, my whole word collapsed, again, that's when I found TAM, and read some of the stories in here (Hermes, and Stallion, so far).
After that I went to a buddy's place, had a beer and decided that not only, I am going through with this, I am also starting the 180 as soon as this beer is done, had a deep breath and chugged...
When I got home, I asked her if she had found a place yet (our DS is with MIL camping), to witch she replied: You are going full speed on this, to witch I responded: No, you started this and I am going to finish, and walked away.
I love my wife very dearly, but in the same token, I don't want the BS in my life anymore.
Any thoughts?
and thank you all in advance

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment