Pages

Search blog and web

He wants FWB, I want a relationship?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, title says it all really. We are both almost 18. Please give me some advice.

He is away for the whole summer so as a result, we are constantly texting and always say how we wish we were together etc. He is the nicest guy I know and I am very, very attracted to him. His texts make me so happy, put me in a good mood immediately. I let him know how much I like him and we always compliment each other.

I think I made a mistake though. I knew from the start of our friendship that he definitely was attracted to me physically and so I sext him a lot (nudes) as I know for sure 100% this will make him want me more. We talk about sex all the time and he also tells me how horny he is for me. (No judging please)

Having done this, I feel I've put just my body out there (which also probably gave the impression that I wanted no strings attached). So, I then told him I wanted a relationship and he told me he wanted to be 'friends with added benefits'. I didn't want to lose him so, I immediately agreed to this with no chase whatsoever.

When he returns from his holiday we are going to see each other obviously. We have never kissed or anything before, just been friends, so it's a clean slate and I can do what I want. He is expecting us to be friends with benefits. I guess I can just not touch him, try move onto someone who wants to have me as a girlfriend. Or, should I try and play hard to get and tease him so he wants me? (but, I don't want to bribe him into going out with me..). Or, I might just end up being his FWB. I just like him so much I would really do a lot for him. I've heard bad things about friends with benefits, and seeing I already like him I can see it ending awfully. Will a FWB situation really end up damaging me? How do I make him my boyfriend?

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment