Pages

Search blog and web

Handling wife's body image issues

When I met my wife, she was a recovering anorexic. So she's abviously always suffered from body image issues.

After 3 kids and ump-teen years, I tell her that I love her. I tell her how gorgeous she is every day. She doesn't believe me. "How can you think this long face, thin hair, empty/saggy/st retch-marked boobs, lumpy tummy, and cellulited butt/thighs is gorgeous?"

"Because it's you, those things make you you, and I therefore love them."

And I'm 100% genuine. Maybe love clouds my vision, but I see all those things and love them. Is there anything more I can do to convince her? Surely this is common, any veteran advice? What about for the future, as she feels like her attractiveness is fading by the day?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment