Pages

Search blog and web

stressed

I have been married for 29 1/2 years. We married young, I was 19 and he was 21... we have 2 grown boys. We have been growing apart for years now and we have gone through alot of stressful situations, as closing our business due to economy, losing our home that our boys were raised in, and now living in a single wide trailer. We both have great jobs again and seem to be getting on our feet again. We have lived in separate bedrooms for the past 2 years, and have only had sex 1 time in 2 years. We are more like room mates, and friends, which we still do things together. We both are still young enough to be happy. I know I'm not happy, and I know he can't be, but it seems like it's just me that talks about it not going on like this anymore. We both have done some things we are not proud of. I keep catching him chatting with other women, so that tells me he doesn't feel the same about me as he once did. I cry just about everyday, and pray for God to show me so me kind of sign, or pray that he tells me he wants out, and it not just being on my shoulders!!

I know if I leave it will hurt his family, and could possibly make his elderly mother have a stroke or heart attack. I'm usually not the kind to let what others think bother me, but I know my family will be coming at me, saying why leave now, you have been married for over 29 years.... do I stay and try to make it work, and if so HOW???? Or do we split??? I just need someone to talk to that's impartial!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment