Pages

Search blog and web

How far do I have to go?

I have a husband who is completely uncommunicative. He'll talk about silly nonsense and irrelevant daily things, but will never engage in anything serious or important, like feelings. But he's very demanding when it comes to sex. If he takes a shower he constantly bugs me to do a striptease, even though it might be 7 AM and I just woke up and I have to get breakfast ready for kids and off to school. If I don't do what he asked then he gets very pissy; if I do what he asks then he's got to push the envelope for more and more (put your finger in your ...., lick The shower like you're giving me a blow-job etc.) Nothing is quick. It's the same with regular sex. Now he's telling me unless I start performing sexually the way he wants then our relationship is over, but he still will not contribute in the communication department. Also, whenever he hugs me it's not just a hug it's always a grope. Groping my breasts, my butt, my genitals. When I ask him not to gr ope me he gets very upset and says I'm always picking on him. I know I chose him as a husband but he seemed a lot different then. His behavior really turns me off but if I tell him then he gets mad at me and says I'm always picking on him. How far do I have to go to maintain a normal marriage? He has said that if I don't fulfill his sexual fantasies then he's moving into another room in the house. His behavior has made me feel completely over sex. We live in a small town and he won't do any marriage counseling because he thinks he's just fine. We've been together 15 years. Oh, and by the way he works at home, has no hobbies, doesn't exercise, takes anti-depressants, and rely solely on me and our children for entertainment.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment