Pages

Search blog and web

Who filed & did you wait at all?

So the question is two fold, there was no affair unless you consider the one with drugs and alcohol. I am not trying to say that to be harsh to my H but he has been an addict long before I met him. He does have some good days but of late the disease has him again as my therapist says.

We haven't really spoken since he left, little over a month ago and I have been doing the 180 plan, IC, exercising, joined a yoga class, even went to an Alonon meeting, getting our kids out and doing things so in some sense I am moving on with Plan B.

Idk if he has done anything court wise. I don't know if anyone has taken time just to recover a little before they filed? Are you served like by someone else or does it come in the mail? I am on my own in this I have no family to speak of a few close friends but the fact is he has the resources to file, his family to back him. I have tried to reach out to his family but nothing and we were close.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment