Pages

Search blog and web

Really weird dream - message or coincidence?

  • Thread Starter

So basically.... I had this really weird dream where I was "dating" this guy. I didn't recognise him and so thought I made him up (*sigh*) I go to college the next day and I see him there, like, STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOODY CORRIDOR. I panicked. I seriously had never met him before at all and suddenly he is there. My friends laughed at me and make it obvious. Then he was a recurring "character" in my weird dreams. It wasn't anything, he was just THERE. Sometimes, in the canteen we make prolonged eye contact but I always look away embarrassed. And it turns out that he is a friend's friend. What do I do? Do I just ignore his existence or do I say something? :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment