Pages

Search blog and web

What do I do?

  • Thread Starter

So basically, someone who I have became close to has decided to move away and go back to their home country. If I'm honest, I really am going to miss them. Usually if we are both basically really drunk, we would share and cuddle and more recently - we have kissed and last time, we nearly even had sex..

I don't really know what to do. When sober, we don't really talk about but we still get in really well. He is the kind of person who likes to be alone and he's leaving in 10 days - yet he just wants to be on his own and doesn't wanna see me or anyone else..

What so I do? Because I will really miss him. He has been there for me a lot and I just want the chance to say goodbye to him... I only really talk to him when I go round his flat (which used to be everyday near enough) but now obviously he wants to be on his own or when I don't go round - we don't talk. I would like to talk to him but honestly dunno what to say to him..

If I don't have a chance to say goodbye, I will attach two packets of fags and a card and post it through the letterbox..

What do I do, how do I get him to wanna see me to at least say goodbye? We also had a small petty argument as well but I don't care I just wanna say goodbye :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment