Pages

Search blog and web

Online friendship: am I being a jerk?

  • Thread Starter

Quick question of general principle: if my relationship with someone (who for the purpose of context lives in another country) consists almost entirely of me starting instant messaging conversations with them on my own terms... does that mean I'm a jerk for imposing a relationship on someone who doesn't want it? Or could it be a matter of us both enjoying the relationship, but me being the one to maintain it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

2 comments:

  1. After study some of the content in your web site now, and i also really much like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and will also be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my internet site as well and told me what you believe. see it here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be the proper blog for everyone who wishes to check out this topic. You recognize a great deal its almost challenging to argue with you (not too I actually would want…HaHa). You actually put the latest spin on a topic thats been written about for decades. Great stuff, just excellent! see here now

    ReplyDelete