Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies, would you date a guy just because he's a footballer?

  • Thread Starter

So I have this guy I know, I've known him for over a year after he added me on Facebook last year, he flirted with me and arranged to meet up the day after I met him online. I had never heard of him until he added me on Facebook.
He recently signed a professional contract with a Premier League team, we have an odd relationship, we're not FWB but we've had sex once, he thinks I'm a tease because I flirt with him but whenever he asks to meet up, I usually make up excuses because I don't want him but I like being chased by him. Today he wanted me to go over to his place so we could 'chill' and I said there are lots of girls who would sleep with him so I don't know why he even bothers with me.

He's got qualities I want in a guy, he's driven and he's determined to make a name for himself in football but he can be a bit of a dick plus I don't know if I even like him. He's just got back up north for pre-season but I suspect he has a girlfriend back home.

Would you date a footballer because of all the financial perks that comes with it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment