Pages

Search blog and web

General Advice for this particular "Sub-Forum"

I read a book following my divorce - "Divorce and New Beginnings." It was thee one and only one I read. . .digested it, used 10-20% of it, whatever etc.

It gave a warning and forgive me if I am off by the statistics a bit, b/c this is from memory (I donated it to the library).

Something like 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 people 10 years following a divorce are still reeling emotionally from it. (I think men particularly reel financially from it until emancipation so that's a different subject). About the same number re-marry the ex. I remember startled with how many people are there.

Reading some of the posts in other threads. . .well, no one in particular but I feel like a lot of you out there are still carrying hurt and pain. (maybe guilty as charged too. . .I am not trying to sound preachy).

Just be careful about that and a little (but overly much) self-analysis on that to take corrective action.

Even if you were a lot at fault, you still deserve to move on and have a happy life.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment