Pages

Search blog and web

OK ladies, help me figure out what to do with this girl

Jeez, I know I am going to get flamed for as many posts this week...:rolleyes:

OK, a quicky, met girl at local small town club. We all know each other but I don't know her. I hang with her brother and done work with her dad.... Ridiculous.... She is smoking hot but I see more than that. There is a great personality and family traits here, not to mention the catholic deal.

Anyway, hit club last week, she introduces herself and is ALL over me. Granted her bday and a little tipsy but seems to remember most of it. She is holding my hand, kissing on me, grabbing my ass, etc. Not subtle. There is something here she liked

FF to this week, we have been talking via text. She sort of tapers off to nothing and I call her on it. She admits that there is another guy she has been talking to for a month and wants to see where it "might lead". I told her straight up I won't be a plan B and my decision making is far from 21 and stupid. She said she it does not take her long to see if something is there. All this time, she said she does not want to talk to two guys at once.

I told her earlier today I was going to call or stop in and she got a little testy. I admitted I had some rather strong feelings but did not exactly apologize. In short, my game face went on when I heard about other dude.

Well, this was probably 50 texts ago. Remember, she does not want to talk..... So I decided to ask her tonight, "what is your type?"..... I get the "tall/dark/handsome". She then goes into the family, loyal, etc. But also handsome. I get the feeling she is still hooked on superficial..... We have thrown countless play texts but she asks my height so I tell her 6ft. The whole time I am wondering, am I for sale? But really, I think she is comparing me to other people or something...????:scratchhead:

After she dropped the whole "tall/dark/handsome" deal, I pretty much excommunicated with a short "huh". She replied after a bit with more emotional stuff that was "more important" but I would question that.

Now, let me get one thing CLEAR, I do think she is more than an airhead deva but I am not real sure she could really get away from her ideals. I am NOT a 10, I am normal height at 6ft, and I am not really tan, actually freckles and a little tan. I have NO problem bumping superficial broads straight to the curb!! Been able to see through their BS for years.

I honestly think this one is used to getting what she wants. She is a little intrigued with my resistance but I honestly could care less. If she found me hot on some night that I had my stuff working just right, that is 1% of the time. I think she has gotten what she wants and got REALLY hurt when a modelish dude bailed on her when she was pregger.

What I find interesting is she keeps firing over texts. I figured she would bail on the texting but I say "see ha", she fires something else over. I think it is obvious she has some feeling here that mostly lies in the fact that my personality wins every single time. I know that. I can sell it all day but most are so sold on the cliche "type" that they write me off. I told her I will not be her plan B. That seemed to get to her. Keep in mind here, I am trying to decide if I should even fight for her anyway. I do NOT need a superficial broad that needs arm candy. I thought she was over it with her recent problems but I maybe not.

So.... Could someone like this actually love a 6ft, lighter skinned, reddish hair guy? Or does that even matter because she is still caught up in superficial BS? I kind of hope she does contact so I can put her on ignore for a while and tell her I am too busy....Truth be told, of we go on a date, we are going to discuss "types" and she will find out what i think of superficial women. I thoroughly enjoy walking on them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment