Pages

Search blog and web

Have you any experiences with older women? If so, any tips?

  • Thread Starter

I'm in my mid 20s but I'm really attracted to older women (30s to mid 40s) as well of course girls my age and younger.

I was wondering whether anyone here has ever had a "cougar" or "milf" experience?

The only thing I've done was I once went out with a woman 12 years older than me. She had approached me on an online dating site and ultimately she herself asked me out. The date was nice but it wasn't quite the Stilfer's mom situation I was expecting and nothing at all happened.

For those of you who have had more success, how have you found these women who are interested in younger guys? And how did it go?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment