Pages

Search blog and web

I'm easy.

  • Thread Starter

I am a guy in my mid twenties and basically, while I would love a proper long term relationship, an actual companion, someone to love mutually and spend time with and cherish, I would be totally willing to have a casual sexual relationship with basically any woman who was about 3/10 or higher, physically, and probably even if she was a bit of a bitch because after all it would just be for casual sex, just a physical thing.

I am actually a very friendly guy, who likes people in general and is very open, which is why I think this might be a little unusual. I just really like women and female anatomy and really love to pleasure a woman, I am very unselfish in this area. In other words unlike a guy who sees sex selfishly and would hook up with a woman just to get his fix, I have this thing where I like to meet up with a woman primarily to actually just pleasure HER.


Is this unusual, or not really. I'm guessing it is fairly unusual in some ways.
Comments?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment