Pages

Search blog and web

He tells me he likes me but he talks to this other girl.

  • Thread Starter

I have been getting close to a guy, we have been speaking a lot recently and have been going on dates. He even came round my house last Sunday and we watched Netflix ALL day and chilled out, it was fun!

The issue I have is that a girl messaged me via facebook the other day and had copy and pasted literally everything he had been saying to her. I didn't think I had an issue with him talking to other girls but the thing that has made me feel kind of stupid and a bit hurt is that he says exactly the same things to her that he says to me.

I thought he liked me but obviously not.

I want to confront him about it BUT I do not want to seem like a crazy psycho, especially as we aren't even official.

I don't understand why I feel so hurt by this :( what do I do you guys?! I keep imagining him with her and it makes me feel sad lol help me!!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment