Pages

Search blog and web

How do I approach this?

Hey all,

Looking for advice on how to approach something with my STBXW.

A little back story my STBXW and I were working on our marriage through last Christmas until I found out she was on a dating site and had been talking to her current boyfriend.

I got my own place and we split 50/50 with our kids. On fridays my mom watches our kids at my place. So today I get a call from my mom and I couldn't believe what she told me. My STBXW decided it would be alright for her and the OM to come pick up my kids at my place (because I wasn't there) and they were going to dinner and a movie. The movie theater is half way between our houses, which would have been an extra 15 mins for her to drive to go back to her house and pick up OM and get to the theater. When my daughter found out, she went livid and called her mom screaming at her.

Now here is where I need imput on how to proceed. First the OM is not welcome to be at my house and second my daughter (who is 8) was really hurt and upset that her mom was doing this. How do I bring this up without my STBXW thinking that my mom or I had something to do with how my daughter reacted?

Thanks in advance for any help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment