Pages

Search blog and web

Is This Unusual?


--EXPLICIT WARNING--

Sorry, without details would leave too many thoughts unanswered.


Long time reader here on the forum, but first time poster. I always thought someone with a similar situation might post and answer my question, but see nothing like it even similar.

I've got a good wife – well, maybe not as much sex\intimacy as I'd like- but overall life is OK. What keeps coming back into my mind is a scenario from about 10 years ago with an old girlfriend. This particular act had never happened before or after my 2 year encounter with her.

Sharon (the girlfriend) and I had a great, active sex life. Our not being together now is certainly not sexually related. Unfortunately, job related travel kept us frequently apart. But any night we were together, enthusiastic (from both parties) sex was a given. What happened in the mornings as we awakened is the memory I keep returning to and wondering if this is very common.

We usually slept in the spooning position, with me behind. When the alarm went off to wake us, neither of us would say a word. In fact, if anything was said, the mood was broken. What she desired was for me to enter her roughly while in that spooning position. No foreplay. Just put the typical morning erect PIV - in one hard lunge- to the max, then pound away completely without any concern for her pleasure. If I was not forceful enough, she would push her pelvis back to increase it. At my climax, she sometimes would say something like "Oh, baby, fill me up!" or "Put it in there". She had no interest in an orgasm for herself, just wanted it fast and hard from me. She would then silently go get her shower, and then come back to kiss me Good Morning. We would then dress, and would typically leave for work.

Before someone comments she was simply accommodating my desires, it wasn't. If I was slow to awaken, she would wiggle her rear against me to signal her desire. If I didn't awaken with the erection ready, she was visibly disappointed.

What she did tell me about these episodes was while at work, she liked to sit at her desk and feel the results of our morning play. She liked the reminder coming from the soreness of the rough act, and the dampness seeping from her. I do know she fixated on the semen, due to her showing me sometimes at lunch dates of our wetness still there. Said it was important to her knowing part of me was still inside of her being carried around all day. No, she wasn't wanting to fall pregnant. A pregnancy would have been disastrous for the both of us, especially her and her career.

My question for our esteemed group here is whether this is very common, or had I discovered the unicorn and was too dumb to know it? Should I look back on this time in my life as just a one-in-a-million event, or is this something more women like than I know of?

I've been with my fair share of women, and Sharon is the only one like this I've found. It was a great wake up call, Sure wish I could train the wife into this, but it's not even a consideration. LOL

Thanks for your responses and thoughts!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment