Pages

Search blog and web

The Fat Epidemic

Ladies,

Yesterday I spent the day with my wife in a sauna (nude spa & wellness complex).

Because its holiday and it was good weather, it was crowded. A couple of hundred of people.

What struck me like never before, almost all of the ladies were too fat. Not a little, virtually every woman had excess fat, over the whole line of ages. Some a lot, some a little. Most everybody was ugly because of lingering fat layers. It was an unsavory and distateful sight.

Now I have seen this phenomenon grow in the past decades, but here was the result of it. It is really bad.

The Lord has made women different than becoming like this. It is not about weight, it is about fat layers. Since I believe in creation of some sort this means mankind has succeeded in deforming the female body to horrific bubbling examples of overconsumption.

I believe the food industry and consumers together to be responsible for this.

But You All, my dear ladies, need to stop this. Stop the industry, stop the shops, stop the people, from working together in this disease, on the abolition of the beautiful female body.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment