Pages

Search blog and web

How to stop being a SHALLOW person?

  • Thread Starter

I just realised how shallow I am...

Not even that good looking either, so this is ****ing stupid

For example, an overweight person walks by and I feel disgusted and, looking back, I treat them differently to a thin person. I want to end the conversation even if they're actually, objectively speaking, nice people. I just have a 'fattie bum bum' track running in my mind, it's disgusting. I've tried to change my thinking for months but it's not easy at all - maybe I am doing something wrong?

Ever since I analysed facial aesthetics, I have also become an even shallower person. When I see a 'Golden ratio face' individual, I fancy them and treat them like a gem. If I see someone who may treat me really well, but isn't really facially blessed, then I subconsciously - especially in the past - act with them like they are my pet and 'lucky' to speak to me, like I am just giving this 'ugly person' "charity" by speaking to them. I also have '****ing minger, ugly' track running in my stupid mind. Tried to change, now a little better but still a shallow ass.

Tbh I am not that good looking either, just a deluded bum from what I've seen. I hate not being able to find anyone less than model faces attractive.

Wtf to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment