Pages

Search blog and web

Exposure

So about a year ago my husband cheated and we went to counseling and we have been working on reconciling. I wasnt comfortable telling anyone what happened before because i was too hurt. My husband was glad that i didnt feel like sharing the story about how he cheated and spend loads of money anyway. So now i feel comfortable about talking about it to my friends and family and i told them what happened and now he is sooooooo upset talking about he can never face the family again and why would i do that to him and he is so embarassed. we might as well split up because i told the secret. I dont feel like i was wrong and i dont think that keeping his cheating a secret was a good idea anyway. what do you guys think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment