Pages

Search blog and web

Wife all of a sudden afraid of me?

We are going through divorce and have a three year old.

Nothing filed yet, but she is completely 100 percent sure, according to her, and she has slept on the couch for 2 months.

Twice in the past 2 months she went back to her country to visit. She just left me with my son, work, bills etc. She was gone a total of 19 days.

She has been extremely non talkative unless she Is yelling for the past 2 months. I would try to fix things, and all she says is "I want divorce. I don't love you. I want divorce". No therapy or counseling. Won't even tell me why. Just says she does not love me

So today she asked me if I want to cook out. She texted me during the day saying she was lost and "heartbroken". So after dinner before bed, I went to hug her gently. She pulled away, and was then staring at me like I was some monster. She then went to the kitchen and stood very far away. Never, and I mean never have I hit her, threatened to, or even came close to. She has hit me.

I calmly left then called later. She told me I also "never let her work". She has had a job for the past year which I encouraged her to get every step of the way. I made her resume. She then said I did not let her "go to the gym" as another example of how I "controlled her". We had one conversation years ago where I just said I didn't want another bill as I knew she would never go. That was it. We even lived at a a place with a free gym. So it seemed wasteful.

Now keep in mind I paid every bill since we met and still do. I took excellent care of her and our son. They never needed anythjng. I never asked what she did all day, ever, in a jealous fashion.

It shocked me as to how she pulled away as if she was terrified. Now she is thinking everythjng is some type of "abuse". When I asked why she is doing that she just states at the tv straight ahead like I wasn't there. After she mentioned the gym membership on the phone she cried and hung up. Wouldn't answer again.

Is this an emotional breakdown? Some sort of disorder? Illness? Game? I have never seen this before.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment