Pages

Search blog and web

Am I overreacting?

Hello everyone. My wife and I have been together for 15 years and married for 13 of those years. We have three children, ages 13, 6, and 4 months. I received an email from my cell phone provider regarding the number of texts and data that we used for the month. I looked at the amount of texts and was staggered by the number to one particular number. I asked my wife who is this person and she said a co-worker. There were literally 30-40 texts daily to and from this guy. Curiosity was killing me and one night while my wife was showering, I took the phone and began scrolling through it. A few of the messages said "Be careful driving. You're so special to me. Love you." "You are one of a kind. Your wife is crazy. I would do anything to have a man like you." and "You have to decide what you really want. Same for me and my hubby. I have to decide what I really want for the rest of my life."

Should I be concerned? She swears they are only friends but I don't buy it. This is at minimum an emotional affair, maybe more. I have pleaded with her to stop and she refuses. I took her phone (which I pay for) and told her that I was no longer financing this. She said, "if you take the phone, I will go out and buy a new one." I don't want to be without my kids but I feel like this is eating me alive. I am afraid that she will try and take my kids! Can someone please help me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment