Pages

Search blog and web

how important are breasts to your sexual need

I am curious. I'm sorry there is just no normal easy way to ask this or maybe it is just my own self being uncomfortable.

I know there are boob men and leg men and such. Just how important is boobs in the bed room? I ask because my H seems to like to use my boobs as his personal playground. I know that they are my breasts and this should provide me with some kind of joy and likable sensation, but it doesn't. (I have a past of rape and CSA which I suspect affects things) If he knows it does nothing for me, then why does he want to partake in that? Do my breasts do something for him? Do boobs do something for guys? In thinking about it all I can think of is that breasts are a part of what is female and seen as a woman part and guys don't have access to these type of things. Being allowed access and exploring that area would soon get old Or would it not, I don't know? I do know it is an area in which I struggle and I was wondering how important is access to breasts is for you guys?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment