Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over seeing ex with pretty girls?

  • Thread Starter

This is going to sound so stupid but I have a huge problem with it.

I am in the process now of trying to get over someone, but when I see pictures of him with various girls it makes me tear up and die inside. It's not so much that I'm jealous, but I just feel hurt that he's forgotten me. But more than that, I've always had a problem with my looks (fter getting bullied 10 years ago now) and feel very insecure about them, so I constantly think 'he thinks she is prettier and better than me', it makes me feel like rubbish.

It makes me feel like nothing, next to so many attractive girls in the world, and even though over the years I've started to put lots of effort into how I look, clothes, make up etc. and some people do say I'm pretty, I will always judge myself next to really pretty girls and feel like nothing, like I'm not the 'package' of what someone wants

How can I get over this? It makes me really down and depressed :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment