Pages

Search blog and web

He kept trying to come back...just need some insight

Divorce was finalized in December. He reached out to me in May for a possible reconciliation. End of June after days of being distant he says it would not be best and that he needed to work on himself. It upset me and I cut the ties. One month later he sends me a long Facebook message saying that he regretted pushing me away and that the month we didn't talk had him re evaluating his life and convinced him to make amends and apologize for the people he's pushed away or treated badly. He wanted me back in his life. Went as far as purchasing a plane ticket from Kentucky back out here to California to talk in person since we haven't seen one another since last September. Several days later he goes distant again then tells me he doesn't want to get back together just yet and that he only wants to start off as friends. Not what he originally told me but I accepted.

Day after that I wake up to a text saying that he canceled his flight because he got cold feet and was scared and didn't want to upset me. I called him and I ended the conversation saying that I couldn't do this with him anymore since he was messing with my head (he didn't think he was and felt like he had a right to be scared) and cut the ties again but this time I blocked him from everything.

The curiou part of me wants to know what his problem is. I know none of you are psychologists (well maybe someone is?) but I just need help figuring him out. He couldn't seem to answer me when I asked why he did this to me. What are you guy's thoughts? Why does he say he wants me back then freak out? He left me...I didn't kick him out. Is he afraid to face me? Yes I still love him and unfortunately I fell for his games twice. He screen shotted his itinerary and sent it to me which shows that he actually bought the ticket. I have a feeling he will find a way to get a hold of me even after I told him to never speak to me again. Knowing how stubborn and prideful he is I NEVER expected any of this to happen so who knows. But why won't he just let me go?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment