Pages

Search blog and web

How to stop being so nervous around attractive guys?

  • Thread Starter

I'm female, 18 and a pretty confident person around all my friends and I'm normal and go to parties, nights out, festivals blah blah. BUT when it comes to a guy I find attractive I am so quiet and nervous and shy and I forget to smile and talk and stuff, which means I can never get to know them and they'll never like me as a person past my looks!

Around boys that I like as my friends I'm totally normal and as a consequence three of said guys I've met through work/friends etc have ended up making a move on me, whereas anyone I like or find really attractive never does and I've deduced that it's because of this! How can I act like I do around other people with the guys I find attractive?

THANKS :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment