Pages

Search blog and web

How to catch a cheater?

Long story, always is right? maybe someone in this forum can help.

9 year in, Ive suspected infidelity before but I believe shes opportunistic, careful.. as barely a hint of evidence in 9 years... toll charges excused away, odometer readings indicating more than just work and back, but never enough.

The current scenario, we didnt have sex for 11 months(ouch), we just signed into buying a house(ouch), if that wasnt enough she puts out once 'one time' in 11 months(July 28th - noted the date in my journal), 5 days later she announces shes prego, yes bit early.. the timing of it with house signing and lack of sex 11 months and 5 days, just ridiculous? So week later I get google message that someone has been attempting access to my account, I look into it its local home address...no biggie, but then the wife says ohh that was me. Hmm I go back to search history and see all her google searches, the one of particular importance is July 4th " irregular bleeding" (her period late), than, July 14 "can I get preg 3 days before my period" then "can I get pregnant 5 days before my period" July 16 dated, "boobs hurt am I pregnant" dates July 18
...... further into it I check recent google autofill text, find about 5 entries for "how do I delete google search".

My thinking is shes been with coworker at work(dental office), got knocked up, intentional or unintentionally, realized her mistake and tried to break into the account to erase search history... oops.

Interestingly, the father inlaw phones week later and mentions her had same email, asked me to help him go through steps to fix it. Theres a history with him, few day earlier go out for dinner makes comment "so what do all day? sleep all day?" opposite is true Im a workaholic if anything. If he is her co counsel, its all about custody child support, family first get the kid and all his money sociopathic mentality. Or maybe im just crazy? I am positive my wife is BPD/NPD.

What I need is to record her at work, but unless it happens at her desk a recording device in the purse or jacket wont work. Like if they use his office or store room ide miss it, bugging the office isnt really possible.

Any suggestions?

Love to be soo wrong n this

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment