Pages

Search blog and web

Much confusion, wow!

  • Thread Starter

I'd already written a post but my iPads being glitchy and managed to delete it. So, to my a long story short kisses were added to a conversation which has massively confused me. Essentially she began with an xX which further developed. Towards the end it was an 'xxx' but in pretty certain she was just copying back.2 (kind of girl who doesn't want to make someone upset) however if tryed to develop the xX earlier on, which was ignored. This leads time to believe the copying of the xxx does indeed have some significant..I hope? Problem that I'm now having, is do I contuine the 'xxx's into the next conversation? (Likely to be tonight) is that the wrong or right thing to do? I'm very confused? Am I reading too much into it? Should I try to discuss it with her? Ask her out? (She's not the kind of girl who would just happily add kisses to any conversation with anyone) Should I just drop the 'xxx's all together in the next conversation and begin afresh? Is she trying to h int at something?

Urg women can be confusing!
Note:sorry for the two spelling mistakes, my ipad, as said is being massively glitchy and isn't letting me correct them! I know they are there!
Any help would be appreciated, let me know if you need any other info!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment