Pages

Search blog and web

Am I bad in bed?

  • Thread Starter

Ok pretty embarrassing topic but I'm just starting to think maybe there's something wrong with me.. I really like this guy I know, we've been friends for a while, we've kissed a few times on nights out and I ended up at his the other night.. but we didn't technically end up having sex basically because he wasn't fully erect.. but I didn't really think he had had that much to drink so I'm wondering whether it was because of me... Now he hasn't talked to me since.
I slept with the last guy I dated like a year ago a couple of times, but he never actually finished... so again I'm thinking there's something wrong with me or I'm doing something wrong.
I was in long term relationships before this when I was a teenager and never felt anything was wrong so I just don't understand:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment