Pages

Search blog and web

23 yo virgin female. Never hugged, touched, kissed, held hands with, or even high fiv

  • Thread Starter

I have literally done nothing with a guy, no experiences, and even a 10 year old has had more experiences than me. I am an average looking girl with absolutely no experience whatsoever and it is killing me. I have even considered doing black magic..which I'm still thinking about. That's how bad it has become. I have never been asked out..or even flirted with. I have never done ANYTHING with a guy..even high fived one or hugged one (except my dad). I used to worry a little when I was 17 but rarely..the fact that it has been 6 years and my personal life has not changed makes me feel sick. I honestly can't imagine it changing now. I don't like asking guys out because I am old fashioned about that. I don't find it attractive for the girl to ask out the guy. I like masculine men who do the chasing. (I don't mean I would play games, I just mean a guy who would make his feelings known to me first.). So that is not an option for me..I feel so alienated because by this age everyone has had sexual experiences or just dating experiences in general. Even girls who were like me in high school have moved on. I'm still stuck in the same place. I honestly feel like someone cursed me. I know this sounds like a pathetic rant but is there no hope left for me? By this age, most girls have experience and know what they want out of a relationship. I have no idea what to expect or what I would like or not like..I just know nothing! By the time I meet someone..date..marry..I'll be like 35! I want to have a husband and family eventually..and I want to be young when I do. I feel hopeless and helpless. Thanks for reading.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment