Pages

Search blog and web

I lied to this guy about everything, and now I like him!

  • Thread Starter

Right – let's start from the beginning. I will keep this short and straightforward. So I met this guy on the Whisper app, and I was there to kill time (insomniac) and this guy commented on my Whisper, I gave him my Kik and we have talked non-stop for the past five days. I didn't tell him everything, I lied basically. I lied about: living in London (I am two hours away via train), my course & university, my background (I said I am half English/half Persian, but I am British Afghan. I did this to avoid a stalker/freak, not for another reason, but now, I am starting to like him and I feel horrible/guilty for lying. I was stalked once before, hence not giving accurate details but I feel so crap. So horrible.  He has trust issues as it is, and I have f*cked it up. He's like a dream guy, one who I would kill to have! I never do this in real life, at all but I feel so disappointed in myself.  Please, don't make me feel worse; could I have some useful advice? Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment