Pages

Search blog and web

Would this seem weird girls?

  • Thread Starter

So a couple of months ago I met this girl who was really attractive. I didn't really flirt with her a such, I am a friendly guy who makes little jokey comments about things and such so maybe she could of thought I was flirting.

Anyway I just don't know how to approach this or if I even should, you see, I am very inexperienced in this area.

I met her 4 times at work once a week, each time she seemed a bit more friendly, but for her job she is basically required to be friendly and welcoming to people anyway and she seemed like one of those types that can chat to people with a fair bit of ease. She complimented me quite a bit on stuff, almost as if to probe me about my personality too, sat closer to me than I thought was necessary but maybe she is fine with being in close proximity to people, even touched my leg with hers under the table twice and I sort of allowed it but pulled my leg away after about 2 seconds, almost out of courtesy because I thought she might of done it by accident.
When we were working on something together briefly she even said "It is a good job you are here" even though I wasn't actually helping her with anything it is just that we were working on something which she knew was my area of expertise... It was a little bit of an unusual comment but I don't know maybe she was just being friendly. She also changed her hairstyle to be more like mine randomly but it could just be coincidence.

Probably a hard question to answer but do you think she could of been attracted?

Anyway it has been about 4 months since I saw her because I don't go where she works. I really want to get in contact with her again and this time be assertive and ask her out, but it just seems impossible unless I go into where she works and directly ask to speak to her! It is a shame... I wish I had the balls to ask her out, there was even the perfect moment where we were alone together too. Sigh....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment